Tuesday, February 1, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!!




Lunch Break!

I have an hour, why not blog... now what to blog about??

how about some of my favorite things right now.

Drinkable 80 cal yogurt! yum.


and one point!

my second favorite thing right now is my planner.




im trying to be very dilligent about my planner. on one side you can see I have my motivational pic of the week, the other side has a very VERY tough bottom-half work out that I did for the first time last night... (ouch.)

BIGGEST LOSER!


Its just such a feel-good cheesy motivational show! im obsessed!

well, after all that thinking...lunch is over!

now back to work!

.x.x.

R

2 comments:

  1. I want your planner. Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS your total visitors is total bullsh!t....do you really think people from Latvia and Pakistan are reading your blog?

    ReplyDelete