Tuesday, February 15, 2011

.Flesh.

Tuesday!



I decided I was bieng boring. so I curled my hair, (now im REALLY boring... talking about my hair. pfft.)

Valentines day on a Monday didnt turn out so bad, T and I ended up going to the Keg for some flesh. delish.



HOWEVER. This picture makes me feel a little ill.

I was never a huge steak person, meat in general actually. I really respect vegitarians and their lifestyle, eating too much meat is bad for you.

but heres the story.

right after T and I met, I got sick, REAL sick. I spent most of my days on pain killers and couldnt eat. physically. couldnt. bleh.

one day when I was feeling a little bit better, T took me to earls for something to eat. I was SO hungry for protien, anything to feed my body, that I got a steak.

and to this day, I will NEVER have a steak as good as that one.

it might not have been that great of a steak, but damn. it was amazing after not eating in a while. T's dad also makes a mean steak. im so stoked on

SUMMER!!


-----------------

eye... Think this is going to be a good day.



(see how I played this picture into the words? I was like... how can I best use this photo without looking stupid...)

I still did, didnt I?... damn.

well, I cant win em all.

.x.x.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment