Wednesday, February 23, 2011

.Drug.addict.bed.hog.

WOW that title sounds distressing, doesnt it?

dont you fret :) read on:

I cant beleive its already Wednesday.

how awesome are short weeks?

Im still sick sick. but today, I have almost no voice AND my throat is sooo sore.

how sad :(



so this... (see above)

obviously leads to this... (see below)



Which OBVIOUSLY

.leads.to.this.



what a difference drugs make!

p.s -

I swear im in love with this stuff,



My husabnd says he got out of bed, came back and I was sideways on the bed draped across his side.
when he asked me to move,
he says I moved about an inch...
he asked me again
same rezults...

so the poor kid finally just curled up on his tiny corner of the bed and went to sleep while I enjoyed the best 9 hours I have had in a LONG TIME.

Thanks .T. :)

I will try my best to not be a bed hog tonight

I didnt get many comments on my mantra post... lol my stalkers arent much for comments I guess? (Thanks Carissa!)

I need to start leaving more comments on blogs, it makes people feel appreciated!

anyone who creeps, if you have a blog, follow me and I will follow you! I love to stalk :)

.R.

6 comments:

  1. I totally stalk you everyday. I just have no idea what a good mantra would be
    maybe...

    call.your.cousin.ashley

    yup sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a good quote?

    "Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day or a year, but eventualy it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also -

    Don't think, just do.

    An opportunity never goes away, it just goes to someone else.

    You could quit and no one would know. Only you will remember.

    If you think you can, or you think you cant - You're right.

    The last one is my favorite. :) See you in 36 hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NyQuil is amazing, but have you tried cough syrup with Codeine? Ask your pharmacist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom Campbell has the codeine stuff...you make my day when I read your blog...keep them coming...your a great daughter!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete