Wednesday, February 9, 2011

.notes from an old married lady.



its Wednesday...

I don't like saying "hump" day.
maybe I'm just immature like that.
ewwww.

and in the very next sentence...

maybe I'm getting old (but perpetually immature) but I am just LOVING getting a full 8 or 9 hours of sleep lately.



I do my little wash-face-brush-teeth thing, I get all cozy with a wheat bag... the boss and I cuddle in. and after a couple of melatonin's...

im out!


I really appreciate this more than some people. I have had trouble with sleep most of my life, I used to sit up all night playing my keyboard with my headphones on, reading, thinking. anything but sleep.

its like your never really asleep
and never really awake.

anyways, that's not the case now.

and I dig that.

--------

Things have been relatively stable in my life lately.

sort of...calm?

I am content with my little family consisting of ME, Big T, and the BOSS-MAN.



Im boring today.

this post was boring.

and I apologise... I was reading it back and I was like UGH.

(I would have fallen asleep of I hadent had an amazing 8 hours last night)

wow.

I guess I really am getting old.

.x.x.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment