Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tree Hugger and Heritage Classic

im tired today.



I was out late playing basketball with my women's league team. lots of fun, and I get to see some girlfriends and get some exercise!

-----

My brain hurts a little too much to blog right now... let me explain.
I work with paper.

a LOT of paper.

Its a sweet job, it really is. I work downtown, I get an office and I get paid extremely well.

But I am a little bit of a tree hugger, and I find myself going through THOUSANDS of sheets weekly. no exaggeration. its exhausting.

how could this bright and cheery tree hugger...



Feel good about that!

I guess the fact is that I just have to. its my job. I don't have such a strong opinion that im going to tie myself to a tree outside of the building and tell them that if they don't stop their paper-wasting ways im going to quit.

It really isn't that bad.

Actually, alot of the paper and supplies this company orders are made from recycled material.

that's not bad eh?

anyways...


im really looking forward to this weekend. Tay and I are going to the Heritage Classic in Calgary! its a tradition for Hockey. the Montreal Canadiens and Calgary flames play an outdoor game, just like the old days, wearing old vintage Jerseys and freezing their butts off!

T and I are packing blankets, and im packing my flames cap, AND my recently purchased flames PONCHO from Mexico.

this is going to be Hilarious.

Pray for some solid weather to keep the ice hard and the players... and me HAPPY!



.x.x.

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend playing in the drumline for the Pre-game show. And I am jealous you are going.

    ReplyDelete