Thursday, February 3, 2011

Muffin Top.and. Funky Funk

This morning I went out of my way to help myself to a chocolate chip
muffin



and a chai latte.



FULL FAT. (gimmie gimmie gimmie)

Its Thursday, nothing special.

Its past the middle of the week (plus)

but STILL not Friday (minus)

so that equals.

nothing?

im having one of those weeks where im having trouble staying focused on things. focused on the good things.

Its a funk.

and not like... a funk funk... like this.

(funky eh?)

I just came across this :




Hilarious.

so what can I change to get out of this funky funk??

The hardest part is that I know that if i go to the gym that I will feel better, but funky funks HATE the gym. Funky funks like warm baths and 9pm bedtimes... and whole boxes of kraft dinner. (I did it. Judge away)

Enter T:
He plans on forcing me to go... good and bad (a Thursday trend?)

I will go (good)

but I will not be happy about it (bad)

does that leave me with nothing?

no, I guess it will take me one step towards not getting more muffin top from this muffin I just ate (which is not sitting well)

Its nice to know people read my blog, even tho I dropped off the face of the earth for a while.

sorry about the funky funk talk... (and not the afro kind)


.x.x.

.R.

3 comments:

  1. you crack me up girl! Im sitting at work laughing loudly pretending to be laughing at an account but really its at your post! Our little secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i`m having one of those days too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what type of doctor treats fatty liver what type of doctor
    treats fatty liver what type of doctor treats fatty liver

    Here is my webpage: fatty liver milk thistle dosage

    ReplyDelete