Wednesday, February 16, 2011

.Food for thought.



Blah, the picture looks so sunny and lovely.

but that is definitely not how im feeling today.

im tired today.

maybe a little cranky.

I got to work a little early today so I could sit

and be silent.

and blog.




I didn't really plan on what I would blog about, something about it sets me in the right direction, heres hoping eh?

I was thinking this morning.

about my mind.

about the mind in general. how do our brains all look so similar, negligible variations in size and thickness. yet, everyones mind is SO DIFFERENT.



some peoples brains tell them that it is okay to lie cheat and steal. some peoples brains dont work, some peoples brains are good at math, while others are good at absolutely nothing but spraying milk out of their noses. some brains are religious, some are atheist's because they just cant fit the concept of God into that generic-looking brain.

some people are just stupid.

plain and simple.

so if all of our brains look the same,

why cant we all just understand eachother?

I guess thats my thinking today. why cant we all just stand on common ground and understand eachother?

and there is your food for thought today.

EAT UP!!

.x.x.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment