Monday, February 7, 2011

.WEAK.ENDS.

YAAAAY...Monday...



could you sense the sarcasm?

NO...really, you can?

At least we had a good weekend...

We took tha BOSS to his favorite place in the WORLD



Grandma Campbells house!!

for a birthday :)

Happy belated Superbowl Birthday to my fabulous Mother-In-Law!

we went for an AMAZING dinner, then my little sis in law and I drove around to pick up a cake (and of course some snacks for the SUPERBOWL... and maybe some Tim Hortons - *Blush*)


While in Calgary...Obviously. I ate like crap.

I did manage to find one silver lining to all this crappi-ness...

Oh yes.

it is.

Bubbleggum MILK!

Probably the best taking thing that comes from a... a bubblegum cow?




the other best part of my weekend was going home to see my mom, I had the chance to go through some of my "memory Boxes" to see what I could throw away (I have A LOT of stuff...hoarders much?)

one of the fun things I did find was this photo of me that was drawn in London when we went to see my mums family when I was (obviously) much younger


cuuuute eh?

I also gathered some old pictures to scan and show on another day/another post :)

all in all it was a good/full weekend.

I guess you cant complain too much about a monday when you had such a busy awesome weekend

phht.

ya right.

.x.x.

.R.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out...love U and Boss!!!

    ReplyDelete