Monday, February 14, 2011

.my.bloody.Valentine.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Check THIS out.



One of the nice old gentlemen from work today brought all the girls roses. how sweet! I went to open mine and noticed it was quite heavy... why?

because someone had left a KNIFE in it!

horror movie intro anyone?

lol Happy Valentines to ME... now cut open my chest and take my heart.

lol, but seriously. it was very nice of him to give us all Roses.




Its Monday!

and you know what? aside from spilling coffee all over my shoes and almost cutting off my finger with a pearing knife left in a rose?

its been okay.



T, Boss-man and I spent the whole weekend at home.

Boss gently kissed and cuddled and nursed us back to health.



Luckily, we are both feeling much better today, we missed a few fun things this weekend, but im just glad were not sick anymore.

---------------------------> im drawing a blank.

I always think about the sweetest things to blog about... but mostly I think about them when I am unable to blog. its kind of sad actually. I have some pretty sweet Epiphanies, some neat thoughts and stories that run through my head. but thanks to my short term memory... they litterally, run, right through and OUT of my head.

oh well, I guess its for the best.

chalk it up to the Mondays.

.x.x.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment