Monday, January 31, 2011

M


Today I have a serious case of the

MONDAYS

Like, can anything else go wrong?? (knock on wood)

...Probably.

to start it all of... When we left this morning it was 7am... and -32 outside. as I sit on the train a man gets my attention and tells me there is something DRIPPING out of my bag.

sure enough there is a small puddle beside me and I open my bag to find my drinkable yogurt all over EVERYTHING. Great. to top it all of I was on the train. SO I sat there with a drinkable yogurt with a hole in the top and a dripping bag for 20 more minutes untill I got to my stop.

once again out in the freezing cold.

I got to work , cleaned out my bag, and with a heavy sigh walked towards my office. I reached to my swipe card to get into the locked section of my office and

Boom.

there goes the travel mug I had in my hand.

full of Coffee.

and it went EVERYWHERE.

Floor
Wall
ME.

exhasperated I opened the door, leaving my mug on the floor and turned into the kitchen to put my things down.

who was there?

My boss.

hmmm, I THINK I might have looked a little exhasperated...

I sighed...again and got some papertowels to go clean up my mess.

a lady stopped me on my way to my office and passed me my fork... it must have fallen when I dropped my mug.

WOW.

all that before 8AM

and I know im being whiney.

hey, its my blog.

I count my blessings when I want to.

and count my burdens when I want

(insert ANOTHER sorrowfull sigh*)

But the good news is that its another week...

and it IS only Monday...

Right?

.X.X.

.R.

1 comment:

  1. tomorrow is february... maybe that will be a better month? I'm hoping for my sake haha

    ReplyDelete