Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fat Frustration

SMILE.




Its warm outside today.
(warm bieng 0c)

how refreshing.

But seriously.

it makes me happy to see blue sky from my window.

Weight Watchers is hard for me.

its hard to not see results very quickly.

I would like to lose 20 pounds.

and keep it off.

now i know... I know that you need to lose weight slowly to keep it off...
but patience isnt a strong suit of mine.
its like a cycle...

I get fat, start Weight watchers, get discouraged, eat... get more fat.

FML - And okay, that is a little bit of an exageration of how dramatic it is. im not oficcially overweight, my husband loves my body. but I miss bieng thin and carefree about how I look.

I miss how I felt when I was training for my marathon. but now when I try to run more that 20 minutes my knees and hips ache... Its like im one hundred years old.

its a battle.

I like the elliptical... I play basketball, I play with my dog... I put in the effort, and im not losing a pound.

gah. frustrated.

anyways. sorry. maybe im just cranky because im eating zero point WW soup and a diet coke for lunch.

yuck.

.x.x.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment