Thursday, February 10, 2011

.FAVES.



Thursday,
Oh Em Gee...
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

big T was sick this morning, so think weekend will probably involve alot of cleaning, organzing... and soup!

Yesterday my sister Sar came to my basketball game, preggo belly and all just to watch me (and help keep score)

after we went to Mcdonalds and got fatty milkshakes and fries and sat down across from these guys playing chess VERY intensely...



in Mcdonalds...

at 10:30 at night.

odd?

I thought so.

I really enjoy talking to Sar, she is a sister that I didnt have a ton of time to hang with when I was growing up. she was always very sucessfull in basketball and school, and life, always giong places. it is really nice to have her here, in the same city as me so that we can do things together and really have good talks. and her hubby is tha bomb! - a straight up - Italian! <3

Tay I decided to blog about my favorite things this week...things im really into! (it changes a lot)

Call me crazy, but sometimes I get tired in the afternoon.

.my.solution.


Next is my life saver! I got this from my sis-in law as an "I stole this now im keeping it) gift.

.best.gift.ever.



and lastly, something that keeps me busy in the afternoon are these little pink mints.
I like to call them

.pepto.bismol.mints.

(they are actually wintergreen flavored. delish!)



so thats what im into this week. I know boring. I wish it was something amazing like

"oh Skydiving is totally my thing this week"

or

"oh, im so into puppies this week! I adopted a while bunch! this is totally my thing this week"

nope.

.im.so.boring.

but you know what. I would take a pepto mint over skydiving any day.

.x.x.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment