Tuesday, February 22, 2011

.siick.weekend!

AH!



I have no voice this morning. literally, I feel like a piece of garbage!!

probably because t was a long weekend, I ate like crap and didn't get much sleep.

but it was totally worth it for THIS:



THE 2011 HERITAGE CLASSIC!

T and I got all decked out with our warm flames gear!


I was wearing my all time fave hat (an old school flames hat...) but by the time we found our seats my head was FROZEN! My little ears weren't gonna make it!

so T bought me an authentic heritage classic touque... with ear flaps... and a heritage classic mug filled with a warm drink...



The game was EPIC! 41,000 people in a football stadium huddled together trying to stay warm while we did the wave and cheered our guts out leading our team to a 4-0 VICTORY over Montreal!

all in all it was a fabulous weekend... I wasn't feeling too great driving home... and obviously this morning if you could hear my little voice... you would wonder what I was up to this weekend... well now you know. I think the cold had something to do with me feeling like garbage...

T and Boss stayed at the parents house last night to look at a new car today (loong story) but I cant wait to have my boys back!





.x.o.

.R.

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck rach that game looked amazing! love it. love the gear, love your hair! looks like everything is great, sounds like I definitely need to come visit canada :) miss you tonss <3

    ReplyDelete