Friday, February 11, 2011

.shake your booty.

*lip*smacker*


(I took this fun pic this morning. I cant get enough of my iphone camera!

ahem.

now back to your regularily scheduled Lunchtime Blog.




ITS.HERE!

Friday. - ahhhhhhh. what a nice feeling!

Yesterday a couple of my girlfriends called me up to go to a class... it was a class I have seen and heard of before but had never tried it



But ZUMBA was SO FUN! - and a suprisingly good work out (who knew shaking your booty could be such a work out?) I might even do it again...

I deffinately have the hips for latin inspired booty dancing.

lets just be honest.

this morning I was tired. I didnt sleep last night at all for various reasons, so I picked up my Happy face mug and brought it work...



peppermint tea in a smiley face mug puts me in a happy mood

I needed all the help I could get.

Tonight im actually excited to go home, clean my dirty dirty house and snuggle in and watch a movie with my poor, sick hubby.

till next time!

Have a fabulous weekend!

.x.x.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment