Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creep.

GOOD MORNING!



Well, I made it through Monday... on to Tuesday! Today is wonderful for a few reasons...

1. Its not Monday
2. its Biggest Loser night!
3. ...UHM...

okay for a couple of reasons...

Tuesday is okay.

--------------

So last night I was going through an old journal. im talking ooold. and I came across this:



now its sideways, but it says:

WHY ARE GUYS SO DUMB? I HAVE NEVER MET A SENSIBLE BOY IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

Grrr...

Rachel.

----------------

How angry is THAT??

only a small glimpse into the boy crazy (insane) 14 year old I was, that may explain just a little the crazy insane 24 year old that I am.

Good thing I did end up meeting a sensible boy.

and we got MARRIED!



(and good thing he didnt see just how un-sensible I was)

Yup, Tuesday is good.

if you visit today, make sure you fill out my poll, how do I know you??

I love blogs, I like feeling like I know people.
like I can mourn and laugh with them.
I saw one of my sisters friends when we went to visit my family this weekend. I read her blog A LOT...

Does that make me a creep?

(creeper)

anyways, I should have been like, HEY! omg how is this and that and I know everything about your life! you are amazing!

but uhm. I have never actually had a conversation with her.

Hilarious.

im not ashamed.

okay, maybe a little.

people intrigue me.

I follow blogs of people in other countries.

try it sometime. surf around and gte to know people you would otherwise never have had touch your life. thier stories and experiences could be just what you need to connect to.

try it!

CREEP!

1 comment:

  1. my opinion is that if people put it on the internet, they should expect that other people will read it haha

    I creep on your blog... a lot. HA

    ReplyDelete