Thursday, January 28, 2010

crash and burn

I have been running 12-15 hour days from waking up early and going to work for nine...then finishing at nine and going to the gym untill 11 or so...then going home...eating. and sleeping...well, sort of sleeping. okay, NOT sleeping at all...then doing it all again. im on day 6 or this shenannigans...and its not over.
Wednesday night I came home on a rampage, I was tired and grumpy. so I had a bath, a bowl of ice cream. and CRASHED.

good thing too

on Thursday morning I left at 6 to pick up my Manager Melissa to head to an informative corperate breakfast for the MS Society of Canada,




we really want to get GoodLife involved in this years run and walk. we want to do the


WARM UP!


you know, sort of like Becka does!

get everybody ready and PUMPED to walk for this awfull desease. almost everyone knows someone affected by MS.

I know I do.

and an interesting thing...

there is no known cause or cure for MS.

sad huh?

lets change that.

were on the last 2 days of our big promo for the new GoodLife fitness opening on Calgary trail in Edmonton - 8 weeks for free and amazing prices for memberships... I almost wish I didnt work here so I could get a cheap membership... ;) if anyone from ED ready my blog? CALL ME! - 780-466-4124

anyways. to work! 2 more 13 hour days then...well, the start of another long week!

.x.x.

.R.

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing how you're doing. I'll get you a cheap membership. ;) I'm 'bout dure for my friends and family coupons anyway. Or you can have my free immediate family one. Like Ben ever uses it anyway.

    Holla on the bad day + ice cream. I feel ya. LOVE YOU TONS!

    Becka

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you are eating good and getting vitamins. Don't want to get sick when you get so run down. maybe you do. good excuse to take some time off. lol

    ReplyDelete