Friday, January 8, 2010

.impossible.is.nothing.

That was my motto just over a year ago when I ran my marathon,


and im looking for that motto again.

its somewhere deep deep in my soul...

and im having a little bit of a hard time finding it again.


I went to the gym last night with one of my gym work buddies .K. and it KILLED ME

but...it felt SO GOOD. it brought back all these memories of me bieng happy and healthy and running my BUT OFF! (litterally ) running till I puked, running till I cried, running till I literally colapsed...running untill I crossed the finish line in Dublin Ireland///what happened to me?!?
well, I guess I got married, thats one thing. lol that o ne is pretty self explanitory...I would rather spend time with my hubby...than with a long road and a GPS watch.
but I do miss using my GPS watch.
I miss biking at the YMCA while I watched 90210 every Tuesday, I miss stretching, sweating, spending the night at my sisters before a long run, eating ice cream without feeling FAT! - GAH...I just miss not feeling fat lol. I miss bieng
STRONG
.heart.mind.and.body.
.K. and I decided to have a race.
first one down 10 pounds
game on
.x.x.
R

3 comments: