Friday, January 22, 2010

.boys.and.their.games.



.modern.warfare.







my hubby plays this game, usually every day. just after we got married he went to future shop at 10pm just to wait in line to get this game as soon as it came out.

then he played it all night.



.and.do.you.think.it.stopped.there?






dont get me wrong, I dont mind Taylor playing, its a...boy thing I guess ha ha

and hey, im slowly learning...but serioulsy?

/THIS.CONTROLLER.IS.HARD.TO.USE!\

there are buttons on the front, side, back...joysticks...everywhere you could imagine. how does someone (AKA a boy with such a short attention span??) get to learn this game?


well, last night I tried.


now, I really like Taylors gamer friends, there was a time not too long ago when I couldnt sleep, unless I was laying on Taylors lap while he played x-box with his friends from all over...and I got to know them pretty well. - um, they talk about some pretty...interesting.things.


.so.


I got on...geared up with my headset and mic, grabbed the controller, put my settings to...um, good settings...got an awesome machine gun...thing, and...



- I hope your not waiting for something wonderfull here...


I basically spun around in circles and got shot a hundred times. .BUT. all the while I had Taylors friends yelling "left button! right forward button! stab him!"


(as most of you know im sort of a peacefull person, this was new to me)


As we kept playing his friends started saying things like, "just so you know Rachel...It really bugs me how many periods you use on your blog.


and some other guy pipes in and says, "listen guys, Rachels on a serious diet, she doesnt have time to worry about it"


um, what?


"hello! we are some of your most loyal blog readers"


I literally laughed out loud.


I think they go on and read it mostly to tease my husband because he always complains about how much I blog while hes playing games. but we all have our things right?


.BUT.


.they.dont.like.that.I.put.periods.everywhere.


.well.


.too.bad.boys.


this is an official shout out to .dirty.wheeler. .hpdeskjet. and .banilla-ice.


....love .applynow-JR.


.x.x.

2 comments:

  1. bahaha. you and I should play together, I spin in circles too. Ethan laughs at me. I think he is jealous of my mad skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I tried playing that silly little zombies call of duty game on xbox with a bunch of boys and they eventually booted me out because I couldn't figure out the controller. laaame

    -lace

    ReplyDelete