Monday, January 4, 2010

Day one .kill.me.

so today was the first day of our training for the half marathon! - i woke up at 630 ready to go with Taylor complaining about how he didnt sleep.( HA, IM one to talk, I NEVER SLEEP.) sigh... was this ever going to HAPPEN!?

so I went to work, a little cranky from my diet, and a little discouraged.

but I was determined to run today! so when I got home at about 5:30 I forced my hubby into some warm clothes and we headed out for our first 5k.

5 minutes later we were EXHAUSTED AND COLD. who can even FUNCTION in Deadmonton's cold temperatures!

blech.

so 40 minutes later (my slowest...EVER) - we finished our first run.

2 hours later i played a basketball game with my women's league team...and lets just say I was extremely...low...energy.

but I did it!

and ive lost 2 pounds!

(*insert small fist pump*)

sigh, so long to go!

our next run is Wednesday! 6.5!

.x.x.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment