Tuesday, January 12, 2010

suprise suprise...the.latest.diet.kick.

oh . em . GEE


guess what,


Rachels on a new diet kick.


suprised?


as most of you know im helping start up a brand new GoodLife fitness club here in Edmonton, and the PERK of that job is that I get to work with PERSONAL TRAINERS! - SO MY NEW BFF ;) our fitness manager set me and kelly up on a strict diet plan for our little 10 pound competition.


SO HERE IT IS... if anyone is interested in doing it with me, our FM has many sucess stories out of this diet plan, its CHEAP to do, and relitively easy (well, its my first day on it...lets see how this goes...)


the times can be adjusted, but the basics is to eat every few hours. and have PROTIEN.


he said you dont even need to exersize to lose weight on this program...its just a bonus ;)


Wake up: 6:00 am
Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites
6:30

Snack: 1 Serving fruit (1 apple, ½ cup grapes, etc)
¼ cup trail mix or 1 tbsp almond butter
9:30

Lunch: ½ -¾ chicken breast, diced
Veggies until container is full
1:00

Snack: ½ -¾ chicken breast, diced
Veggies until container is full
4:00

Dinner: Cut of lean meat (chicken breast, ½ extra lean ground beef, grilling steaks, etc.)
Veggies
½ cup pasta or brown rice
7:00


Bed: 12:00


SO THERE IT IS....


10 pound challenge....game on!


whos in?


.x.x.


.R.

5 comments:

  1. that seems easy enough...(except for my love of anything sweet) how long do you do it for

    ReplyDelete
  2. basically you do it until you lose the weight! ill keep you posted on how it works...wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for 10 lbs off but I can't eat that much protein! I'm doing the 5 factor so I'll let you know how that turns out

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of BREAKFAST is ONE EGG!?!?! I'd be starving all the time.

    ReplyDelete