Wednesday, January 27, 2010

.6.am.

its a new day.

so K and I tried something NEW.

going to the gym at

6AM?


ha ha yeah...its currently 10am. and im ready to poke my eyes out. not that it wasnt good. my legs are sore and I feel fit and thin...but man. im TIRED/ probably because

.my.insomnia.is.back.

I have slept probably 4 hours in the last 3 days. im all out of sleeping pills, and melatonin doesnt do anything to me. im tired. so tired!

its the end of the month at Goodlife, which means our promos are ending...and everyone is coming in to buy memberships while they are cheap, so im working 12 hour days alot lately trying to make it.


wish me luck, im trying to keep on the diet, and im going to weigh in this Friday!


.x.x.


.R.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a few good days at Grandmas house. I sleep better there than I do anywhere else. Something about no pressure to do anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your commment Ash, so true.

    Rach....I hate that you're a better blogger than me.....

    ReplyDelete