Monday, February 1, 2010

.THE.FURMINATOR.


Love him to bits, but my big guy Bosley is one
.HAIRY.sucker.

he literally sheds everywhere. he is a super long-haired, double coated dog that LOVES to jump up on strangers and cuddle...but always leaves the person HAIRY!

so T and I purchased a new toy.
.THE.FURMINATOR.
this was an episode. I held Boss -man and fed him treats while Taylor brushed him.
we got more, and more and .MORE.

finally we gave up, (im sure we could have done MORE)

I was CAKED in the hair that came off of this dog while we brushed him

when we finished we gathered up all the hair we got from that episode
.EW.

thank goodness for THESE!

.X.X.

.R.

1 comment:

  1. ughhhhh dog hair. kill me. I think when my hair falls out (which it is doing a lot lately, I think I am going bald) it is gross too. shave him. bahahah, that would be sooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete