Sunday, January 3, 2010

.fast.head.

I just spent 2 full days sitting on my couch.

awesome?

well, yes and no.

yes because I finally got the rest I need, and not just my body. my brain, I have needed some serious down time lately. my head runs so fast...

but, sometimes down time is bad, it leaves my "fast-head" to run as much as it wants. so I have to find things to fill my time, ive been reading a book called "The 5 people you meet in heaven" its a really good book. we had some friends over for dinner, and declined going out after. Tay is a homebody, again, good and bad. I have surfed the web, watching documentaries, searching for inspiration to lose that last 10-15 pounds thats haunting my body. I have also been playing a highly addictive facebook game called happy island...trust me, its awesome. lol

im ready to go back to work. down time was awesome, for a bit. but I need to get my .fast.head. - back into the .fast.world.

I need to get my resolution to learn yoga started FAST. breathing exersizes should slow my thoughts a little...right?

T and I are starting our new HALF MARATHON training schedule first thing on monday!!!

I will track our progress here... here we go again!

.x.x.

.R. (and her .fast.head.)

1 comment:

  1. the last 15 pounds are the worst. even harder after a baby...

    ReplyDelete