Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WHO IS WITH ME?

This last 10 days or so has been fabulous




just in general, but also, because I got to have my lil' brother JOSHUA here with me!

its summer, so he's done school and wanted to get away for a bit, so I grabbed at the chance to have a WORKOUT BUDDY! were both doing at least one or two work outs a day! and its been FABULOUS! - he makes me work hard, I mean, the kid is 3.5% body fat... 4 POUNDS OF HIS LITTLE 110 POUNDS IS FAT. well, that doesn't make my 26% body fat percentage look awesome...does it?


SOOOOO,

you guys know me, always looking for the newest diet craze. while im unemployed I thought I would give this one a try.

THE MASTER CLEANSE!!



BASICALLY.... you only drink maple syrup, lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper in a combo all day...every day...anywhere from 10-40 days!

copy and past this link to a youtube video of a woman who did the cleanse for 40 days!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mK7TclJrs&feature=related

I have heard its tough, and I think im really ready for it...im going to mexico for my honeymoon!! (only a year late!) We leave at the end of august. I want to look my BEST!

I am going to track my progress here starting on Monday, all my stats ect.

so... I guess my real question is...

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!

xx

R

2 comments:

  1. I've done it before and it's hard but you can do it! The only thing is you have no energy to work out so it's like picking your poison because it's impossible to do both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachel! how cute is your blog! wow you will have to tell me how your cleanse goes! i had a freind do this, but not sure how long it lasted. good luck! you'll do great i'm sure

    ReplyDelete