Friday, July 23, 2010

THE MASTER CLEANSE - day one




So today was the day I was supposed to start the master cleanse... the night before I start I was supposed to drink some laxative tea, you know...just to loosen everything up... then do a salt cleanse in the morning to...ahem...GET IT OUT!

I couldn't get the tea until this morning... but I started drinking the lemonade mix anyways to get my body used to juicing.
todays batch was HOT - im going to have to scale back on the cayenne pepper a little tomorrow.
I took the dog on a 5K walk and went to an interview (nailed it! - im TD banks newest employee!)
right now im a little cranky and a little tired...and a lot hungry! maybe going to moxies last night and binging on bruchetta. med bread and chicken fingers(mmm) was a bad idea.
lets hope I can get past the 3 day "HUMP"
I guess real day one is tomorrow since I didnt actually "clean" anything out....
I weighed in this morning.
my start weight is 142.8 - shoot. lets hope I can jump that down, even a little before mexico
my goal weight for mexico would be 130... I think thats attainable... right?

the only obstacle I might have in the next 2 weeks is going to the lake with big T's parents.... when we are all together we love to EAT! im going to have to get my mental state just right before I go!

pray for me! im already fading!!

oh yah, and anyone who is reading this and doing it with me...LET ME KNOW!

(please just don't tell me how crazy am) :)

.x.x.

.R.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing a cleanse but not the master cleanse so I feel your pain! I've been on it for 24 days! 24 more to go!

    you aren't crazy Rach! it really does make you feel better! my only advice is to be careful coming off it, you can't jump right back into normal eating habits or you will feel SO sick!! (personal experience haha)

    a little trick... if you drink carbonated water (like perrier) you will feel full! if you squeeze a little lemon in there it will taste better =) but I can't remember if you can have that on the master cleanse... I think so.

    ReplyDelete