Thursday, July 15, 2010

.busking.beauty.

*When I was younger

I wanted to be a street performer.

I wanted to sing, and have people appreciate me for my talents.

once I won a competition held in a small town for the best busker present.

I really thought I would do it, move to Victoria, hit the road...

.be.someone.

but like most other people, I grew up

and im not dissapointed with what I grew up to be, my little brother asked me the other day why I stopped singing...

after a long pause I said... I moved to college and didnt have a piano.

that was a lie.

I went to college and sort of... lost myself. I got replaced by someone else. and since that time I have managed to get some of that girl back... but not that little part that wanted to live the streets full of hope, dreams and

.MUSIC.*

(this picture was taken when I was recording a demo many many years ago)



Today we went to a Festival here in Edmonton.

a street performer festival! (hence the rant). we did all sorts of things.

one bieng:

I learned how to JUGGLE!



LEGIT. I know in this picture there are only two balls, I got up to three by the end...promise!

there was also FESTIVAL FOOD!



and of course... the performers!

this guy was my

FAVE!




THESE PEOPLE ARE SO TALENTED!

all in all it was a great day. T of course, was working his little butt off, and I, if course...got a little work out in... Lemonade diet starts MONDAY! - I still wanna know who's with me?!?!

its summer.

/lets.laugh/


.x.x.

.R.

2 comments:

  1. nevermind I am reading all these posts backwards so I just go there. It scares me

    ReplyDelete