Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the stress/dehydration dream TEAM!

I miss Josh!
its a little lonely here without him during the day!!

GOOD NEWS:

I have a job interview with TD bank tomorrow! I will post tomorrow on how it went! eep! its been so long since I have been in an interview!! most importantly...WHAT WILL I WEAR!

yesterday I did my first BODYSTEP class all by myself!
and when I say all by myself,

I mean like...every other instructor was out of town... I was literally all by myself with 11 people in my class!

but you know what?

IT WENT GREAT!




I had fun, and I think everyone else had fun too, I made a couple of mistakes, but really, nothing anyone but I noticed. I couldn't get a camera together in time to tape it, but I wouldn't have submitted it anyways.

but to be totally honest

Today,

im not worrying about it.

I literally had a nervous breakdown on Monday night. i had been doing step for HOURS trying to prep for Wednesday's class, I went to bodyPUMP with my SIL Sarah... and my body had just HAD IT... I sat down and started crying... T gave me a pep talk...then I stayed up a few more hours...

I tried to sleep but my muscles were literally aching, when did exercise get so stressful?

wednesday morning I did "team teaching" with another instructor, as I was teaching, I started feeling REALLY sick...like..."I might fall off my step" sick. *great, as if i wasn't worrying about teaching by myself later that day ALREADY!*

luckily I made it through the class, the other instructor said I wasn't looking so hot, and I was NOT feeling good. I went right home and slept the afternoon away...I still felt like poop when I woke up so I chugged a ton of water and took some MIDOL.. ("THAT" monthly gift wasn't the reason I was feeling crappy...Midol has the perfect amount of pain killers and caffeine in it...great for working out!)

I made it through the class and realized after that I was just BURNT OUT. I was so sick I couldn't even eat, all I could do was drink tons and tons of water. stress and dehydration... good combo.

i woke up this morning feeling a little better, still sore, but not so sick. im sticking to tea, and water today. I need to make sure im feeling good for my interview tomorrow!

I will keep everyone posted on my progress with my VIDEO! it HAS to be in by next friday, and i only have specific times I can tape!

WISH ME LUCK!

...please?

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment