Sunday, July 18, 2010

my other loves.

oh summer!

HOW I LOVE YOU!


Big T and I spent this weekend at my in-laws new place just outside of Innisfail.

AND can I just say?

My in-laws are awesome.

I now have TWO amazing families... jealous??

I actually count myself so lucky to have gotten hooked up with such an awesome family. These parents would literally do anything for their children... Anything to keep their family together. And they have done great, I have 4 brother in laws and 2 sister in laws! and of course - mom and dad Campbell!





( I just had to add this picture of my GORGEOUS sister in-law!)

its SO BEAUTIFUL THERE! they bought a brand spankin' new trailer and set it on a campground for years and years of family fun to come! one of those fun things was going TUBING!!




Becca and I were up first!!




WOWOWOW!

it was SO FUN! (even tho my back is STILL sore from all that bumping around!

Then it was BIG T and I!


things got a little...WETTER



ohhh DAD!



all in all the whole weekend was AH-MAZING! - and lets just say im a little...RED from the weather. I cant wait to get to MEXICO in one month and get my little but burnt to a CRISP!

I put off the cleanse untill the end of this week. dont worry, I havent given up on it! I need to tape my STEP VIDEO this week (another rant...for another time) siiiiigh.

Thursday or FRIDAY I will give a FULL REPORT ON MY PLAN!!

<3

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment