Sunday, July 11, 2010


So, it's official.

I'm in love with my Iphone.
That's the only real reason that I haven't been on my blog.
I gave up on this for 2 months

but let me assure you...
My life has moved on.
My fitness level is increasing.
I'm teaching all tracks but two on stage in class.
Step is consuming me. I have less than two weeks to submit my video to Toronto And become the next step instructor for GoodLife Fitness.




T and I are in our new pace! I don't miss our old little hole at all.... sometimes I get nostalgic for our first little home... but I LOVE OUR NEW PLACE!! it is just me, or is a home that is almost new, WAY easier to keep clean?!?!? I feel so much more domestic!



I quit my admin job at Goodlife, I decided to just be an instructor. I mean... I loved my job, I just needed different things out if a job. So I quit, found a replacement and ran.
Litterally.
I ran away to southern Alberta and spent two wonderfully weeks with my grandma Craig. By far the most amazing woman I have ever met. We hiked and walked and she told me stories from when she was young. We laughed and cried and read books and baked cookies... And I was calm, man, more calm than I have been in months!! oh, and I cut my hair! im still trying to get used to it!! but its so much easier to do!





So now I'm back. I have a new perspective, a calm perspective. I have a new...
Motivation.


I will stay posted!!

Oh ya, my current weight is 145. My list of excuses include, I've been doing alot of weights, Im PMS'ing... And... Well, your not here to listen to this are you.

Game on. Again.

xx

R

1 comment:

  1. rach you are so awesome!

    you're house is adorable. love it.

    I really really want you to become a step instructor. you're bad ass.

    and I love your hair (as always)

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete