Saturday, July 24, 2010

the real day one.... UGH

OKAY... im going to count this as day one... but man... im already having a hard time getting this lemonaid down...I dont like the sweetness of the syrup! my batch yesterday was too hot, so I left the cayenne pepper out of this batch. I will maybe add some tomorrow...last night I drank the herbal laxitive tea. it actually tasted pretty good, but at 6AM, right on schedule, I was up. i took T to work at 8 and then tried the salt water flush.

attempt one...I almost got the whole 4 cups of water down...

then I puked.

yuk.

but I was determined...so I tried it again, I was about 1/2 cup short of finishing it, but my stomach told me to stop, I still got the same effect tho... did I ever!

I weighed in after all that water weight was out, and im at 140. almost 3 pounds lol... hey, its good for my ego! (even if I know its water weight)

im trying to choke down my first glass of lemonade...

i will report later!

.x.x.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment