Tuesday, May 5, 2009

.sooo.sore-y

so yesterday I had my first "session with a personal trainer....Bell... and HELLS BELLS! she kicked my butt! everything we did, we did to failure...or basically until you drop. wall sits, sprints, chin ups, abs... I'm not going to lie, i felt GREAT, but man I'm sore today! my diet went well tho, I'm sticking to the tried and true WW diet. and i have to bring my food journal into my trainer when I go every time...lets see how it works! I went to Becka's body attack class today...its a little intense, but it does the trick!
yesterday Tay and I also hit our first big "wall" since we've gotten engaged.
people think, and are correct...when they say that Tay and I gt engaged very fast....but Ive heard things like "oh, so do you think Rachel will go through with it this time?" or "they are so immature, they have no idea what they are getting into" but the truth is... WE DO. Taylor and I have both had our fair share of relationships that have prepared us and strengthened us for THIS. we have seen break ups, and bad marriages, we've met bitter people and had our arguments....we are young, BUT


most importantly.

WE ARE

.IN.LOVE.



and I wish we didn't have to explain ourselves or prove ourselves to people....ESPECIALLY people who "love us". I don't like having to defend myself OR My actions...

but I will.


so, Rachel and I have now taken our engagement photos and are actually quite impressed with the photographer we chose. its quite a relief to feel comfortable with her and know that she is good at what she does. It felt really good because it was a nice mixture between poses, and natural action...she just let Rachel and I interact with each other.

also, according to Rachel....she "may" have found THE dress.....TBA. - I never get to know about this stuff! :(

alright, were off...tomorrow is a new day, a new adventure, but more importantly another day with the person that I love.


.R.T. - and boss....(sleeping on our feet.)

3 comments:

  1. who cares what people say! if your in love and happy then thats all that matters :)
    xox
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't explain yourselves to anyone. You do what you guys feel is right for you and other opinions don't matter. I am glad your pictures went well. I would try to bribe you with food to come see me today but by the sounds of it I am afraid your trainer would come kill me if I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you get rid of your old blog? And also, I think its best to jump in then not so many outside influences can ruin a good thing with doubts.

    ReplyDelete