Friday, May 15, 2009

piece it together....melt.dress.picture.weight.update!

.woah.

so after a mini-melt-down on Monday,(LOOOONG STORY...) I decided to hop right into planning this wedding HARD....I guess for a while the cynic in me snuck out for a bit and I just couldn't bring myself to be very proactive...Rachel the Runner popped in for a visit.
anyways
big news first:
I.BOUGHT.A.DRESS!.
after looking, and thinking and worrying, I got all sized up and bought a GORGEOUS dress from a little boutique called ABELLA BRIDAL in Provo...no, I didn't go to Provo...I had someone that I trust VERY MUCH go to the store and scope out the one I saw online and loved...she liked it, so shes bringing it on SUNDAY! AH! I think that might have been the little kick I needed to get me on that path to a wedding! the dress is a suprise tho...you all have to get me your addresses and come to the reception to see it! .x.x.
we got our engagement photos back...they are....good. I'm not giving them a great....and I'm not sure I want this photographer soley doing my wedding photos, but the engagement photos are good. I'm looking for a REALLY SPECIFIC style...those of you who know me know that I take kind of...different photos...I want that for myself....any IDEAS??!?
I started a new diet. booooo....its out of OXYGEN magazine. the blerb on the front says
"lose 10 pounds in 21 days"
FABULOUS!
right?
so here is the plan, you eat the SAME THING....EVERY DAY....for a week, then you change it up a little...and do it again. 3 weeks...
here I am at day 2....im STARVING! haha
wedding dress.wedding dress.wedding dress.... gah.
HOWEVER....
starting weight...147
current weight...142
5 pounds down. if i can lose the 10 pounds this diet is saying I can. im laughing...PRAY.FOR.ME!
okay .next. the invite list. MAN....that's hard. so many people from so many different parts of our lives, we have to gather addresses for all of them! HOW do you do this?? the facebook group thing worked...a LITTLE!
BUT let me rant
....tell me...WHY would you join a group for gathering addresses...and NOT write your address on the wall or at least e mail it? we have all these people who join the group being like...yo....congrats....just chillin here.
we have 225 members in our group....
address count? - in the 80's??
ummm....
anyways...rant over....well...THAT one...
yesterday we went and opened our REGISTRY at .The.Bay.
luckily we had this awesome list out of a magazine for things to register for...its so overwhelming in the beginning....but it ended up being actually really FUN!
tonight were scoping out things for our honey moon... nobody will be suprised WHERE we are going....any guesses?
.x.x.
.R.

3 comments:

  1. uhmmm please tell me how you lost 5 pounds so quickly...are you just working out a lot and eating really healthy or are you have you been doing some special diet...mywedding is in july and i would LOVE some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Becka was my Yound womens leader, sorry for blog stalking! This guy did my siters wedding photos, I liked them!!
    trevorthomasphotography.blogspot.com/
    check em out and see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make sure you check out his still image site!

    ReplyDelete