Thursday, May 7, 2009

.all.DRESSed.up.with.no...motivation




how do you guys feel about this dress? its called a mermaid style wedding dress...basically it hugs my (now...enormous) hips and accentuates a small waist...I went wedding dress shopping with my mom...with a cocktail dress in mind...but when put a dress similar to this one up...my ENTIRE view on my wedding dress changed. I decided that if I'm spending money on important things...you cant have gorgeous pictures...without a pretty wedding dress...(and a groom I guess.)


so the wedding planning continues. Tonight Tay and I went with my parents to a little place called "route 40" in Turner Valley. www.route40.ca

its a fairly organic, quaint, healthy restaurant...and were thinking about maybe trying to cram both of our huge families in there for a family dinner. he makes these most FABULOUS soups. even if he could cater us...I'm thinking hes an IN for the wedding....YAY....progress.

So, now the discussion is where to get married! I think once we figure that out everything will be a piece of cake.. right? haha damn rights it will. the sweetest piece of cake ever...mmmm cake....cake....drooolll......yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BRB getting cake.

Ok enough salivating... you can tell i get side tracked easily, lets keep this on the straight and narrow. especially when cutting weight is next on the to do list. sauna sessions with a full sweatsuit on is in order, that's for sure. work is work, i believe we have found an apartment and if all works out according to plan we will get it at half price from my company! legit. Lots of other things to decide, but it will be a blast...

One thing i gotta let the secret out about is the fact i love that HR Block doesn't own Rachel anymore... Its very nice to spend some relaxing time with her each night and have some fun, instead of cramming it between the hours of 9pm and 12am... I love her! and I'm sorry but 3 hours is just not enough when you feel this way about someone. 

But hey were out, and well keep you posted.

R.T. - and little Satan...AKA Bosley

3 comments:

  1. My best advice on a dress is to try on everything in every style. You never know what you will like best. Find a dress that you will wear and love and totally rock with your true hottness rather than a dress that will "wear you". You might as well look like a super model lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a friend of your sister Becka and couldn't help but click the link on her blog to yours. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Is that weird since you don't know me at all? The reason I'm writing is because I have a wedding dress that you might be interested in and I'd give it to you for $500 or less if you want it. It's a slight mermaid, you can add me on facebook (Allison McMurray Stringham) if you want to see pix, or get Becka to show you my page. The sleeves were quickly added so if you don't need them, trust me, they can be easily removed. It has kind of a lace overlay thing that could be cut off if you don't like it and just want the plain bottom. It's an option if you need it! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is that particular dress?

    ReplyDelete