Monday, May 4, 2009

.dirty.work. - 46 days.


Hey Team


so its Monday. the start of a new week full of PLANNING!


I got up this morning and took our puppy Bosley to an off leash park....He spent most of the time leaping into my arms and crying when other dogs came to sniff him.

also when I was walking him, I spent some time on the phone with our potential photographer. here is a link to her website, tell me what you think.



we took the plunge and set up our engagement photos for tomorrow at 5:30...I decided that if we like the way she takes our engagement photos...we'll keep her for the wedding.

she isn't a CHEAP photographer, but Tay and I decided that that wasn't the important part...the important part is that we have pictures that we love FOREVER. for those of you who know me, I love photography. I LOVE taking pictures in creative styles...I'm just hoping this girl has the same vision as me...

other than that today consists of cleaning my room ( a rather large task)

and going to the gym for my first personal training session! (THANKS LISA!)

my current weight as of today is 146. when I was in my hard training days...my weight settled at about 130. I would love to hit that weight for my wedding. which is going to take some serious commitment in my part. but with the help of my super skinny fitness instructor sister Becka, my WW buddy Natalie Clark, and my ever supportive Fiance Taylor...I can do it!...or I hope I can!


I'm looking for some support here as well team...this wedding stuff is stressful! I don't have a dress! I know what I want (cocktail style made of all lace...) but finding it might be IMPOSSIBLE!


ahhhh!


xx


R

6 comments:

  1. Rach, first of all CONGRATS!! Don't worry about all the wedding stuff... it will come together. You are a girl that is on top of things, it will happen. I plan weddings from time to time and I have found that one of the most helpful things is a really good seamstress. Have you thought of having your dress made? Usually it isn't much more expensive (if more at all) than finding the right dress.... and it will take MUCH LESS time because you don't have to search all over the place!! You just need to find the style you like and the fabric you like. Most seamstresses can even mix and match bodices with lengths, sleeves, necklines, hemlines, etc... I think it's an option worth considering and looking at. Best of luck!! Most importantly, find something that you feel absolutely gorgeous in and no doubt you will be stunning. Let me know if you need anything! I'm only an email/phonecall away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, so excited for your wedding and i love the blog. that photographer looks fantastic, i agree the one thing we didnt cheap out on was our photographer but i think its worth it, the day goes by so fast so its nice to have some fabulous pics to remember it by! your idea for dress sounds gorgeous!!! if you need any help with wedding planning or on the day setting stuff up let me and andrew know, cause we wouldnt mind!
    -A&A

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photographer... her colours are great! and I am with the first post... if you know exactly what you want, just have your dress made! good luck and let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?style=2041

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey k so i am the same weight aas you? but you look soooo much thinner? i wanted to lose 15 before your wedding too haha, if you find something that works, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey check these out
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6662082

    ReplyDelete