Saturday, May 30, 2009

.its.SUMMER....the.SPRING.is.back.in.my.step.







Its.here!




my favorite time of year.




the time when I can pick up my camera...and find something to shoot....ANYWHERE! becuase Alberta is BEAUTIFUL in the summer...not that im not creative in the winter...but like, WHO is going outside to take pictures in the winter...not me. .summer. got it?
.SUMMER.

when I think of summer some things come to mind.

the first, and of course...because im a suck.

.LOVE. - Taylor and I spent our first real ".summer.love." night tonight. ..where we could stand outside and kiss goodnight...we didnt have to run into the house so we didnt freeze our toes off. we just looked at the stars...and...well....kissed! dont make me get into it. :S
.LAUGHTER. - I took Beckas 3 montsters to the waterpark in shawnessy today. and these few pictures explain...prettymuch how this is another fave part of summer.









we laughed and played all afternoon.

.FRIENDS. - I somehow conned some of my besites into coming to watch the midgets with me and T.C - Natalie Clark...like...shes such a good sport. she came out with the WORST sun burn I have seen in ages.....she fell asleep in her hammock...with sun glasses on...obviously. lol



.PHOTOSHOOTS!.

seriously. people are such good sports about letting me drag them out to random place and shoot them...well you know...take pictures of them even if they dont feel pretty, or arent ready. im coming for .YOU. next!
there are a million other things I love about summer....but THIS summer in particular?
.im.
.thinking.
.CHANGE.
and change starts right now and goes on for the rest of my life.
.summer brings me these new GIFTS.
.i.get.to.marry.my.best.friend.
.im.moving...not.running...moving.
.i.have.a.family(BOSSERS!)
.im.not.alone.
.summer.releives.my.anxiety....finally...I.CAN.BREATHE.
breathe in
breathe out.
.welcome.summer.
.x.x.
.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment