Sunday, September 6, 2009

.weekend.



so this week was long....REALLY.LONG.

I pulled in 68 hours doing landcaping, working in the mud and rain....boo.

but there is one thing I always wait for
and it finally came,
and it was glorious!!
oh yes...

.THE.WEEKEND. (which consists of...well...sunday)

sigh....but anyways

and it was a wonderful weekend! Taylors family came and hung out for a few days.
today I woke up and made a waldorf salad AND cookies! HOLEY COW! - Martha stewart here I come! -
....ahem.
not quite,
having a mother in law who is a domestic goddess and a sister in law half your age who can cook like the iron chef....helps...

ahem. ANYWAYS,

after dinner we came to our little house, crammed in and watched a movie with snacks!

all the pooches were there too, it was NUTS!
my brother in law and his wife just bought a new puppy! so we had boss-man, my MIL brought their dogs pepsi and Kola, and this little girly named NIXA was the latest add to the funny farm.
let me tell you - she has a Bosley-like .ATTITUDE.

cant you tell by looking at that FACE??

but all those dogs together had a great time, and family is never a bad thing to have in huge groups!
Im so glad I have a bunch of new brothers and some new sisters (especially one that lives so close!)
things are definitely going well for this little Campbell family

.x.x.

R

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

    ReplyDelete