Tuesday, September 22, 2009

day one dieter



so, today was -

//.MY FIRST DAY ON THE OLD DIET GAME.\\

.crap.

so I woke up extra early this morning to make my lunch.
and growing up in the family I did, I counted points.
and since I told you all I was doing this.
here is my breakdown of Weight Watchers

\\/.points.\//

I made a whole wheat wrap with tons of veggies, red pepper, pickes, lettuce ect.
wrap - 3 points
veggies - 0

to give it some FLAVOR - (come on now)
I added some cheese
cheese - 2

I packed some fruit to keep my "im so bored" eating habbits in check.

I had a diet crush with my lunch - diet coke gets a little tiresome...( sorry Lisa!)
its really good!

all you diet drink junkies---try it!

2 pomegranites and one apple - 3 - that all made up my oh-so-healthy

.LUNCH!.


work went well today...

my wonderful student hubby made me a healthy dinner!

4 ounces chicken- 5 points

green beans - 0!

mexiacan soda - 4 points (we went for dinner with sar and fra to a mexican place last night and brought a couple home! (good thing the diet starts today!...or was it supposed to be yesterday....
dont judge me)

so all that jazz I ate today adds up to a satifactory

17 POINTS!

.fair enough.

untill tomorrow!

xx

R




3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is the Weight Watchers police phoning.

    Eat all your points. Or you'll blow i tomorrow or the next day and start shoving cookies, jellybeans and ice cream in your mouth as fast as you can at some point.

    Ahem*

    NOT A TRUE STORY. (They were all the kids lunch snacks I was shoving.....fruit snacks, Dunkaroos, the like.)

    Trust me on this one.

    PS. I calculated your points allowance on the new program and you're to eat 22 a day to keep your metabolism running. Eat a mars bar for Pete's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Have a look at your blog titles. I love you, but you use WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much punctuation. Seriously. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously,
    listen to the police and eat those points. Heck, I'd eat them for ya! ;)

    And, secondly, listen to the punctuation police.. She's right too. TOO. Many. Periods. All. the. time! ;)

    ReplyDelete