Monday, September 14, 2009




.HEY ALL.!


first off, this weekend was good, all in all it was great! the hubs and I worked on saturday and then went and saw the new move district nine....check it out! it was so good! - first time in ages I havent wanted to fall asleep in a theatre.!

Sunday we went to my sil Sarahs house to have a "play date" with their new puppy .NIXA!. she is so cute! her and Boss just play till they drop!
The other Day Sarah so kindly let me photograph her, totally at my disposal,
I LOVED IT!

what do you think? here is a link to the whole FB album

.AND.NOW.

.FOR.THE.MAIN.EVENT.


okay...

so the great domestication of Rachel Campbell...

not going so hot...

I decided to start keeping score on the whiteboard in our kitchen...



oh yeah...im loosing, .BIG.TIME.

it all started with my .epic.fail.cookies. - Rachel: 0 domestication: 1

then I made this AWESOME waldorf salad.... heck, I got my in-laws to eat it! (they are a little picky sometimes)... .A.WIN!. ( I did add a point to my white board)

and then

.YESTERDAY.

another try at being a domestic goddess....(or at least a good wife?) I got up early and decided to make my new student of a hubby breakfast.... /PANCAKES!/
.okay. - good idea....

.bad.execution.

firt off, I dont know how to make pancakes?? who am I kidding....forever I just thought...add water to....DUH...pancake mix! but then I wanted to add some berries, so I threw in some frozen ones from the freezer....no biggie right?

I got TC out of bed, and sat him down with all the fixins for his three pancakes and watched him take a bite...then another...oh good... success!

but then I noticed that he was taking a strangely loooong chews...

I said ...

honey... do you like them?
/yeah, like...they are....nice...//

-okay Tay...just be honest...

/well like....ah... oh okay... they arent cooked//

-what?? they look cooked?

/well, but not on the INSIDE....the outside is cooked...but the inside is...well...pancake mix...and berries....FROZEN BERRIES...sorry hunny//
.crap.
chalk one more up for domestication...


.boo.

.x.x.

R

2 comments:

  1. I add the berries right before I flip them over. That way I know they are cooked. trevor cooks them for a REEAAAALLLLYYY long time on low heat (to much work). That is all my pancake advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had that exact same pancake experience...but I'm pretty sure I threw it into a wall. HEY...it was frustrating!!!

    My favorite is the love note from Tay on the whiteboard. AWWW!

    ReplyDelete