Friday, September 18, 2009

goodbye Avril .HELLO. - Angie!



.most.important.things.first.


those who know me....know .THIS. - is my favorite celeb....well .USED.TO.BE.



Avril Lavigne is getting DIVORCED! <--- CHECK OUT THIS LINK to read more. i was sad....this girl was like my role model while I was going through my little...well...avril-time. in high school.... LOL I dressed like her, wrote songs like her....angsted (?) like....her...


.anyways.

I have a NEW celeb role model

.equally controversial. - differently - ha ha ha


.gorgeous.generous.edgy.and .AWESOME!. - Who will she adopt next? lol

anyways...

i got off work at 2 today, it felt .SO.NICE.

and I had plans,

something I have wanted to do since moving to this awful city...

go to the WEM - WATERPARK!
and we did!

it took a little "convincing" to get my tired husband to spend the ridiculous amount of money that it takes t get in ( THE LOCKERS....WERE 7 DOLLARS)

...but like...
these waterslides

are AWESOME!!!

we went down all of them twice. ha ha the blue bullet is by far my favorite, it is fast and totally IN THE DARK.

it was a good day tho

tinted with sadness about Avril and her hunny....lol!
.x.x.

R

3 comments: