Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'll call them - .epic.fail.cookies.

so I did it, I used my new mixer! I went out and bought all the ingredients and decided to try and make MARS BARS COOKIES!

WELL....it didnt exactly go as planned....
everything was a mess!
the fist batch came out LOOKING good...but I didnt put enough mars bar in them....they tasted like.....well NOTHING....it was a dull - not-so-chocolate tasting cookie.
.gross.
so then I went out and bought TONS of mars bars.... like...no joke....10 of them!

but here was the problem....

when I got to actually READING the recipie...I needed something called...

WAX PAPER?
LOL...

but i didnt have it...how bad could it turn out?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

well....pretty bad.
they stuck to EVERYTHINGAND were all over the pan....they were huge and stuck together...not very well cooked...
/EPIC/FAIL/

and in the end...

the only one who appreciated my new mixer.
was Bosley.the.end.


- R

1 comment:

  1. haha thats hilarious, it takes a ton of times to get cookies to taste just right! but at least we can always count on our dogs to eat our cooking

    -Andrea xox

    ReplyDelete