Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I almost forgot. Beckas always right.


FALL IS HERE!


BUT....its 34 degrees outside?
um
...just go with it. ;)


quick breakdown of my points for today.

.Becka.was.right. (of course) when she said:
Becks said...

Hey, this is the Weight Watchers police phoning.Eat all your points. Or you'll blow i

tomorrow or the next day and start shoving cookies, jellybeans and ice cream in your mouth as fast as you can at some point.
Ahem*

NOT A TRUE STORY. (They were all the kids lunch snacks I was shoving.....fruit snacks, Dunkaroos, the like.)Trust me on this one.

PS. I calculated your points allowance on the new program and you're to eat 22 a day to keep your metabolism running. Eat a mars bar for Pete's sake

I didn't listen....

I started off SO GOOD


I made a salad for lunch with a homeade balsamic vinegar and oil dressing that only worked out to

-2 points!
and I gave myself a point for this one - domestication and I are TIED!

yesssssssssss

anyways.

I added an egg for protien

-2 points

and I packed a diet drink - 0

a hot drink for breakfast was

- 1 point

I packed some cantelope to eat while I was working - 2 points

so I was at - 7 points for the day

I got off work at about 4 to go to our cousins cabin to go on their boat. I didnt wakeboard (duh)
but it was a BEAUTIFUL night to go out and do ANYTHING.
so
I just took pictures!

BUT

THE KILLER

I couldnt get home to make anything to eat before we came

and they brought pizza.

and NOT just any pizza.

stuffed crust - fat out your EARS pizza.

and I ate 2 pieces.

sigh.

10 points.

each.

the good thing is I only went over my WW points target by 5 points - thats what flex points are for...right?

I will do better tomorrow.

actually.

it is tomorrow!

ah!

I have to pack my lunch!

xx

R

1 comment:

  1. That is really good! I've been doing WW for 3 weeks, eating all my flex points during the week 10 gone.
    Hard to wrap your mind around the fact that you have to eat to lose but it is true. Don't forget you have AP to eat if you get a chance to work out too.

    Married life agrees with you. You glow!

    ReplyDelete