Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tired.

Today I am tired.


So I let my body have what it wanted. Muffin, Mac and cheese... A night off the gym to make vegan dhal with my boys


And finally paint my nails by my fave candle (mmm chocolate mint)


As I twisted the lid back onto my old nail polish, I worried. Am I falling off the wagon? I literally would do anything BUT go to the gym today. It's always those days when I eat the most. Bah. Sometimes I let my dieting consume me, and then when I fall off the wagon... Well in the past I have fallen hard. I can't let it happen again. I'm scared. I keep saying tomorrow is a new day. I guess I'll keep getting up and trying.


T had this amazing idea to cook lots of small, calorie portioned meals and freeze them. I'm excited to see how it goes actually. It's been amazing having him off school, being a little housewife, and he's so supportive of me. He knows me better than anyone... I'm so blessed to have him. *yawn* it's late and I work early... It's sleep time loves...


xx R

1 comment:

  1. Rach, I love your posts!!! They motivate me to workout and try to get in shape!! You look awesome by the way!! keep up the good work girly!!!

    ReplyDelete