Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Run after it.

I had a great birthday.


I was spoiled.. Too spoiled by Friends and family, I got flowers and dinner and chocolate... And one of the most beautiful Tiffany's &Co bracelet from my in-laws.


I am entirely too spoiled. .... Work has been getting cray-cray lately. I'm having trouble keeping up... I'm also cutting coffee out of my diet, for religious and health reasons... It makes it hard.to.think.


It has been COLD here... Like... Really cold.


I have been spending alot of time on my heated blanket in my bed. Boss-man recently discovered the magic of this heated piece of godliness.


Basically, as a family we are spending all waking moments we have at home on this heated blanket. I'm talking get home from work, grab some dinner (quickly!) and take it into bed with you. Study, cuddle, eat, sleep. - winter in Alberta. Who ever needs to leave their bed!? - in diet news... It's safe to say I'm officially off the wagon... And I don't even want To run after it.


Help me? .R.

1 comment:

  1. First off glad you had a good b-day! Second Boss is so dang cute in that picture I would like to steal him! And third you can do it!! Everyone falls off the wagon but you can get back on it!! You look awesome and that's motivation in itself!

    ReplyDelete