Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sicko and game on... Again.




I've been in "womanly" pain lately. And heaps of it. I got some pain killers, but they make me drowsy... And I think I have finally learned what that word actually means. Drowsy My eyes feel heavy... Like I close them and they just want to stay there... Zzzzzz... Oh shoot it happened again! But seriously... I slept for 11 hours last night and I cannot keep my eyes open today. No pain... But zero will to stay awake. My doctor finally sent me in today for bloodwork and an ultrasound.


I got into that cold little blue dress. And sat and waited. Someone woke me up 5 minutes later... I did it again. The ultrasound told me that I have a cyst on my oavary. They say that when a cyst gets pushed on, it's the woman equivalent of getting kicked in the balls. Take that boys, AND we have babies. Anyways, a few hours later and I'm feeling a little better.


Exhausted. Oh, and I gained 5 pounds over this whole ideal, eating whatever I wanted. *oink* Great. Sigh, game on. Again. Xx R

2 comments:

  1. YEOOOOW-CH!
    I've had the kicked-in-the-balls ovary killers before... In high school. At that ancient time, the doctor told me the way for them to go away is to get pregnant. So I did! LOLOLOL.
    But seriously. What doctor says that to a 17 year-old?

    ~Catrina Payne

    ReplyDelete