Monday, January 9, 2012

\\?SKOOL?//


you see that "Glossed over" look?




Its noon



and its been a LOOONG day.




it started at, oh... 2am?



sleepless again.




that, and a monthly "gift"




makes me kind of like this... (looks and all)








I start a class this week. just a night class. Wednesdays after work from 6:15 to 9:30 I will belong to the educational system.




its been a long time since I have been to school.




I went to UVSC in Utah over a summer semester and *ahem* HALF of a fall semester.




lets just say that at the time, I wasn't taking my life very seriously.





I had a lot more things to do before I was ready to go back to school...

(in no particular order...)

and by ALL MEANS - not everything I managed to accomplish...

I had to


Go back to Ecuador to see HER



Go to HAWAII with THESE PEOPLE

RUN THIS


FEEL AND LOVE THIS PERSON


do THIS for a few months




I can go on and on.


I guess what im saying is that, I have accomplished a lot in my life so far.


my journey has had ups and downs and lots of adventure.


and im ready to get real. im ready to be a student...again.



and thats just the start :)



wish me luck. :/



XX



R

1 comment:

  1. First off. You are Tay are so cute.
    second off.. that picture of you and that girl in Ecuador made me excited.
    Third off. School...whhhha? what are you doing? Good luck. I'd die if I had to go back.

    ReplyDelete