Monday, January 17, 2011

the .BBS.

yaaaaaaawn!

this morning I Had a meeting with the BBS (The Big.bad.shrink. from now on, I dont want to sound too much like a crazy person!)

But in all seriousness... it was great. I really do recommend...something. marriage counseling, personal counseling. im seeking help in all areas of my life.

.Self.improvement.

its HUGE for me this year.

On friday Lat week T and I met with a nutritionist, just you know, to get back to the basics. food groups, portion sizes. it was really basic, but it really sunk in

--------------------------

I had a long shift at work at the bank today, LOOOONG... I had a lot on my mind, but one thing I love about work, is that its like free blinders, you dont HAVE to think about anything going on in your own life! your not supposed to!! you just smile and nod and click click click the keyboard for 8 hours, being, well, whoever you want to be with each customer that comes up to your wicket.

I like it....

Then the gym, The bliss of listening to sad Taylor Swift songs while I kick my ass on a cardio machine.

all in all... it wasnt a good day

it wasnt a bad day,

but it was

another day...

and for that im glad

No comments:

Post a Comment