Sunday, January 16, 2011




woah woah woah.

Okay so its been a while, and i'm not even going to try and recount all the crappy-wonderful- hilarious-crying-disasters-and - life changing moments --- That have happened over the last... EX number of months that I have been on here.

But let me tell you,

im still here.

and maybe I will recount a few. if your lucky. ;)

This year is another year of Changes. I feel like the year I met my guy Tay was a year of recovery, the next year was a year of healing...and this year...

this year is a year of building.

Building myself.

my hobbies, I started 2010 doing a wedding shoot for one of my good friends

it was beautiful.
One of my goals this year is to boost my creativity. I feeel like that such an important part of me!
.RELAX.

I need to relax a little. living with anxiety is a challenge, and I know there are alot of people who have a waaay harder time functioning than me... but I really just need to get things in perspective when I am panicky.
This might be a little personal. but im talking to someone, a professional, I really need to, but it terrifies me... come on buddy, get in my head.... fix me?

I am making positive changes in my realtionship, T and I are working out, working on ourselved, and really working with our little devil of a dog :)
AND FINALLY....


BLOGGING!

I mean, for goodness sakes! I know my life is becoming progressively more and more boring... but There is always something to talk about...

maybe I will do what beckabeckabecka@blogspot.com is doing right now.... blog everyday for a month??

let me know!!

.x.x.

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment