Saturday, January 22, 2011

10 things you might not know...

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

The big job I was hoping and praying and wishing for finally came around :)

I was at the gym last night when I got a phone call while T and I were stretching, it was ATCO ELECTRIC telling me that they would like me asap for a clerical position downtown!

yesssss!

Now I dont feel so CRAZY STRESSED about having a hubby in school and only a part-time job!

anyways.... I start Tuesday...

Today is Saturday, a few things... cleaning day... shopping day, date night.

I LOVE Saturdays

I decided today im going to do one of those trendy lists everyone on blogger is doing... hmmm, which one...

how about, 10 things you might not know about me.

1. I love traveling... I know I know you already knew that.
BUT
did you know that when I went backpacking by myself in South America for 3 months I got so homesick near the end that I changed my flight so that it came home 5 days early? - I dont tell people that because it makes me feel un-hardcore.


2. I have had my tongue pierced 3 times

twice while I was in college... and once right when I came home from South America...



Im not sure what it is about tongue rings that I love. i like the pain of getting them, I like playing with them, running them along my teeth... I just like piercings in general.

judge away.

3. I love to sing and write music. BUT... I cant read music. ironic? I thought so.

4. I have played on one real live hockey game in my life... I joined a women's league in Utah, the first shift in my first game, I knocked over a girl on my own team... she hit her head, and got her third concussion FML I quit after that game...
5. I wish I felt ready to have babies.

6. I made a rule when I was young. the man who will buy me a puppy, is a man I want to be with.
NUFF SAID. <3

7. I wish I was a more unique person.

8. I have been to over 10 countries all over the world... and only two Canadian Provinces.

9. My husband is way better with money than I am... we would be living in a cardboard box in a third world country and spend all our money saving hurt animals if it was up to me.... hey, I think its a great idea.

10. I have 714 facebook friends. I love seeing where people have been and where they are. lifes progression is neat to me. yes, that means I creep your facebook regularly. :)

well there it is... that was harder than I thought it would be...

till next time.

.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment