Friday, January 28, 2011

Train rant #2


Today is Friday.
Friday is glorious
Seriously, after your first week of 6am's and stressfull firsts at a new job
Friday is the promise of a weekend
Sleeping in!

The train is busy today, but I managed to get an inside seat so I can rest my head on the window like a bum.
I got an esspesso today.
Coffee wouldn't cut it for this Friday
It's one last push.
My very best friend is gong from 300km away
To 300000km away.
I would kill to see her this weekend.
But I can't, bad friend huh?
I have to admit. I'm not a great friend, even a good friend.
I'm bad at returning calls
At keeping plans
At texting back or initiating conversation.
It's not that I don't care
I just
Hmm, that might be a question to think about.

I love my new job
Its so many things. It's challenging and hilarious and ackward and happy and embarrasing all in one little 8 hour day.
But seriously
I love my job.

Well, that's today's train to work rant.

Happy Friday!

xx

R

No comments:

Post a Comment