Wednesday, March 3, 2010

.W.O.W.

this is us RIGHT NOW:


IN CASE NOBODY REMEMBERS - Tay types BLUE
Rach types RED

so this is how it works, i talk and you listen. Rachel and I have been having a good week, this whole blog thing has been a big thing for her, so we both decided we would do something the other likes, together. We had Red Lobster for dinner tonight, enough food for a family of 4 lol. Rachel successfully devoured more than myself, and for that i am proud and thankful. She is getting ready for the club to open, and I myself am stuck in the grind of school. - so it begins!

.T.

I am excited to do this part. and I will let you know how I FINALLY got my hubby to blog with me.


oh yeah
WORLD OF WARCRAFT. - we just finished playing for a couple hours. and you know....to be honest. its not bad. I play, he blogs...this could work out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

.R.

5 comments:

  1. w.o.w. is the best (does this make me a nerd?) seriously it might be sad just how much time andrew and i have played that game!
    meet you in elywn forest in a hour? ahahh jk

    Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know your shirts in the picture are color coded to the color you type in? lol. Trev and I played w.o.w together for a long time. then the people we played with got to hard core so we quit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, that is wicked. we totally do match our color writing! and I dont feel QUITE so alone now that I know you guys have played... come back...and PLAY WITH ME!

    .x.x. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow is dusty get the hell on cod with the boys everyone thought you died and we all miss you like holy cow dung. COD NOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RACHEL MARY ME! TAYLOR HAVE MY BABIES!

    ReplyDelete